Food Dilemmas are great to use as stand alone assignments or to assign as a culminating project in any given lesson or unit. More importantly, since many of us are on hiatus from our normal teaching routine, food dilemmas are an ideal solution when having to prepare e-learning or flex lessons, especially during this corona virus pandemic!
Assignment Notes & Materials
- I believe most of the assignments are self-explanatory and use Google Slides as a platform to create the projects.
- Students just need access to the internet and a device to complete the assignment.
- I push my assignments out via Google Classroom, but many of you use alternatives such as Canvas and Schoology. Regardless of what you use, students will attach their completed work and submit just like they would if doing the assignment at school.
- We are expected to be available with “office hours” so any questions students may have can be emailed to me and I will answer accordingly.
- If you have additional ideas for food dilemma assignments, shoot me an email and I’ll see what I can put together to add to this list.
- Please stay safe and take care of yourself and your families!