A huge “thank you” goes out to Barbara Scully for sharing this IMPRESSIVE Foodborne Illnesses: Digital Interactive Notebook! The resource is chock-full of information, resources, and activities for asynchronous teaching. Regardless of how you are teaching this year, this Foodborne Illness: Digital Notebook is a great way to have students investigate and apply what they know!
Barbara Scully not only teaches Family & Consumer Sciences in Washington, but is also the owner of ConnectFCSed Podcasts and organizer of the Facebook group FCStips.
- Food Borne Illnesses Digital Interactive Notebook (please make a copy)
- Food Safety: Web-Activity & Review
- Food Safety Actions: Breakout Notes Activity
- The Safe Recipe Style Guide
- Food Borne Illness Animoto Project
- Anatomy of a Food Recall
Digital Interactive Notebooks Resources
- If you are interested in learning more about creating Digital Interactive Notebooks, here are a few resources.