Grading cooking labs is challenging mostly because you can’t see everything all at the same time, never mind write it down. I see many requests for lab evaluations. Here is what I could find that other teachers around the country use. Some are better than others. There are at least enough ideas to get you started in creating your own lab grading method.
- ProStart Scoring Rubric Kitchen Lab Evaluation (PDF)
- Culinary Lab Evaluation Sheet (TPT Freebie)
- Foods Lab Evaluation (PDF)
- Kitchen Lab-Work Plan & Evaluation (TPT Freebie)
- Work Plan Evaluation (PDF)
- Cooking Lab Rubric (PDF)
- Lab Evaluation Sheet (PDF)
- ProStart Culinary Arts Kitchen Lab Rubric (link)
If you have a lab evaluation that works well for you and wish to share, please contact me and I will add it to the list!