Project Brainstorm Explained:
We are going to pose a topic and ask you to “help us help you” by just sharing one thing you did whether it be an activity, a video clip, infographic, reading, TPT product, etc. when teaching that topic. We believe everyone will win in the end as you’ll have a new lesson or at least a lot of new ideas and resources to pull from. Check back often as this page will be updated as resources come in.
Please either leave a comment sharing your ideas, fill out the submission form below, or send us an email at Feedback@FamilyConsumerSciences.com
This month’s topic is Teen Pregnancy.Ready, set, send us ideas on how you teach this topic!
- Teen Sexual Health Pamphlet
- Suggested Novel on Teen Pregnancy Butterflies in May
- True Cost of Teen Pregnancy (Article)
- Teen Pregnancy Media and Celebrities (Pdf) By Amy Giba
- Consequences of Unprotected Sex Lesson By Cheryl Hiller
- Sheila’s Story–Decision Making Activity
- Teen Pregnancy A-Z