Stained Glass Christmas Cookies
- 1 recipe sugar cookie dough
- 1 bag of Jolly Ranchers
- Make a batch of sugar cookies. Cut out the desired shape. Make a hole in the center with another smaller cookie cutter or round hole (I used a large icing tip for a circle cookie cutter).
- Smash hard candies into small pieces with a hammer.
- Move the cookie dough cut outs onto silpat mats then sprinkle hard candy pieces in the center of the cutouts. Each center should be filled completely so there are no holes but not so over filled that the candy will melt over the top of the cookie.
- Bake normally but don’t move the cookies from the silpat mat until cookies are totally cooled.
1 comment for “Christmas Cookie Factory: Day 10”