We are going to pose a topic and ask you to “help us help you” by just sharing one thing you did whether it be an activity, a video clip, infographic, reading, etc. when teaching that topic. We believe everyone will win in the end as you’ll have a new lesson or at least a lot of new ideas and resources to pull from.
Please either leave a comment sharing your ideas or send us an email if you want to attach a resource. Email us at Feedback@FamilyConsumerSciences.com
This month’s topic is Child Abuse. Ready, set, send us ideas on how you teach this topic!
- Child Abuse Infographic
- Child Abuse Poem
- Child Abuse Video Clip (High School)
- Shaken Baby Syndrome Poster
- Child Abuse Youtube Video (used as introduction to lesson)
- A Child Called It: One Child’s Courage to Survive(Novel for class discussion)
- “Design a Child” child abuse assignment/project by Amy Bergman
- The Girl in the Closet: Eight Part Story