Chobani and Muller have both come out with these fascinatingly delicious yogurt cups that have a side container of various toppings. These are not only great to eat but also an easy way to make unique muffins in a snap without having to buy lots of extra ingredients.
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1 container of Chobani Peachy Pistachio Yogurt
- 4 Tbsp butter
- ½ cup flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Pinch salt
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare a muffin tin by lining it with paper liners.
- In a large bowl sift the dry ingredients.
- Make a well and mix the wet ingredients and yogurt cup until combined.
- Fill each muffin cup ¾ full.
- Mix the topping ingredients together until crumbly. Sprinkle each muffin with topping.
- Bake for 20 minutes until center comes out clean.
- The nuts in a lot of these flip type yogurts are large for muffins. If you want smaller pieces run it through the food processor.
- If you want to add more flavor chop a 1/2 cup more pistachios and add to topping mixture.
- Bisquick Alternative: 2 C Bisquick, 1 container of Yogurt, 1/4 c. sugar, 1 egg bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes.
- Chobani Muffins Recipe (Pdf)
Chobani Other Yogurt Flavors (Toppings)
- Blueberry Power (Walnuts, Hemp & Chia seeds)
- Almond Coco Loco (Almonds & Chocolate Chips)
- Key lime Crumble (Graham Cracker & White Chocolate Chips)
- Strawberry Sunrise (Honey Oats)
- Vanilla Golden Crunch ( Cornflakes, Honey Oats, Praline Pecans)
- Raspberry Choc Fix (Dark Chocolate Morsels & Raspberry Puree)
- Honey Bee Nana (Honey Syrup)
Muller Other Yogurt Flavors (Toppings)
- Choco Balls (Chocolate Covered Balls of Rice Cereal)
- Crunchy Granola
- Crispy Crunch (Chocolate and Almond Cereal Clusters)
- Choco Flakes (Chocolate Covered Cornflakes)
- Caramelized Almonds
- Blackberry & Raspberry
- Honeyed Apricot
2 comments for “Chobani Flip Muffins”