On the second day of baking massive amounts of cookies, find the red & green chocolate, chocolate chip cookies. Did I say chocolate twice? These are brownie like cookies with the beautiful touch of red and green chips.
Red & Green Chocolate, Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 stick soft butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 ½ cup flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 bag Nestle Christmas Red & Green Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Cream butter and sugars.
- Beat in the vanilla and egg.
- Stir in dry ingredients and chips until combined.
- Using a cookie scoop drop cookies two inches apart on greased cookie sheet. Flatten slightly.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes until set.
- Press chocolate chips on the outside of the cookie dough balls to make sure the color shows through the finished product.
- Want to turn Christmas Cookies into a Fundraiser for your program? Read more here.