Today is a special day to celebrate for a couple of reasons. First, it is my birthday! Second, it is the anniversary of me saying yes to running this website! It’s hard to believe it’s been 7 years already. WOW…Time certainly does fly when you’re having fun!
As many of you are aware, creating lesson plans and sharing them on this site is a passion of mine. One of my favorite classes to create, teach and share lessons around is child development! One activity I particularly like that shows the importance of relationships is The Brain Architecture Game (ready made kit, retail value $99).
As a HUGE thank you to all of you who follow, use, share and/or comment on this site, I would like to give back by offering the following giveaway: The Brain Architecture Game (ready made kit) to one lucky FACS teacher! Read on to see how you can enter!
If you are not familiar with The Brain Architecture Game (ready made kit, retail value $99), you must check it out.
- You must be actively teaching some form of FACS class in a school with an official school email and physical address located in the United States. Disclaimer: This is limited to the USA only due to international regulations.
- You must share via email (email@example.com) your name, school, email, class(es) & grade(s) you teach along with your favorite lesson from this website with a brief explanation as to why.
- One entry per person, submitted by midnight (EST) on March 31, 2022
- Submissions will be reviewed and names added to a wheel of names generator for random selection.
- The winner will be announced via this website on April 2, 2022. The winner will then be contacted via email for address and mailing information.