Red Velvet Christmas Cookies 5 Different Ways!
Mix all the ingredients together. Choose type of cookie to make below:
- Make simple crinkle cookies by rolling tablespoon balls in powdered sugar flattening slightly before baking.
- Make red velvet mini cupcookie bites by putting balls of dough in mini muffin tin liners. When the cookies come out and are still hot press unwrapped Hershey kiss in the middle. Cool completely before moving so the points don’t fall.
- Make simple cookies by rolling tablespoon balls and flattening slightly. Ice with thinned cream cheese frosting. (Add milk or water to thin icing)
- Make red velvet white chocolate chip cookies by mixing in a cup of white chocolate chips into the dough before shaping and baking.
- Make red velvet chocolate chip cookies by mixing in a cup of chocolate chips into the dough before shaping and baking.
Bake at 350 for 6-8 minutes. Makes approximately 2 dozen cookies depending on size and type.